Thursday, 5 January 2012

I'M BACK...

...did you miss me?! I have definitely missed my little corner of the internet and I feel absolutely AWFUL that I've neglected it :( I have started a new job and I work very long, miserable hours - not a lot of free time or daylight. Enough wining, I'm so happy to be back and really sorry for being away so long! Today's Nail Art is a super-intricate freehand manicure to make up for it! Admittedly it's Christmas themed, and I've kind of missed the boat on that, but here it is anyway :D

Santa through a dawn sky on Christmas Morning!






I started with a gradient base (American Apparel African Violet with Barry M Cobalt Blue and Topshop Celestial sponged over the top) and freehanded in the reindeer with a brush and Barry M Mushroom. I then drew in Santa Claus with various Nail Art Pens and added the snow on the rooftops and sky by dotting a White Nail Art Pen. I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite and I was so pleased with how it came out!

I know it's not Christmas anymore, but I'm finding it hard to let the festivities go haha! Let me know what you think on the comments (and also how your lives have been, I feel so out of touch!)

xxx

36 comments:

  1. This is simply amazing!
    Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are flippin terrific! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! :) Definitely the best Christmas nails I've seen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! this is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Lord they are incredible back with a bang

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did miss you! I'm happy that you're back and on top form- this is beautiful :) I'm so sad that Christmas is over (took down my tree today)
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is absolutely amazing!I can't believe you manage to create a little wintery santa scene on your nails! How festive!

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wb!
    I love this. Great job. The little reindeer are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaaaaaay you're back :D I love your nails! I've been mourning the end of Christmas since it ended... so Christmas-themed nails are welcomed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! Such a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is AMAZING! :)

    Glad to see you are back.....cant wait to see your next manicure xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow looks so good i give you props i just tried to do some nail art and it was really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome back o////
    lovely nail art *-*
    it's perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!! :O !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ive missed your nail art posts =-/ xx Great welcome back post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice! I like it :)
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad to see you back.
    Your designs actually blow me away! This is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back babe! This Christmas mani is fantastic, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay, I wondered where you'd got to! Happy New Year dear. & this is one of the best christmas manicures I've seen, mut have taken forever! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome back, I did miss ya! Adorable mani!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving Rudolph's nose!

    I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award because your nail art is so awesome!

    http://bdpworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your nails, they look awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome back!! U were certainly missed!! Super cute mani!

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful! I just find you're blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. you're truly a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've done a wonderful task on this matter!
    Mikasa Antique White Gravy Boat and Stand

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are incredible! Very jealous :p

    ReplyDelete
  28. amazing design. it is so neat and detailed

    ReplyDelete
  29. Satta King
    Play Bazaar Kabhi Sham Dhale Jab Hum Mile
    Na Din Dhale Na Raat Ho
    Ye Aarzoo Din Raat Ho
    Ye Zindgi Tere Sath Ho..

    ReplyDelete