Sunday, 12 February 2012

Anti-Valentines Day Nails with Nails Inc!

Now, I'm not a bitter old hag but mushy just aint my style. I'm also going to be single this year and so wanted to do a manicure for the singletons that wasn't covered in hearts and bows and glitter and feeeeelings.

I started out with a base of Nails Inc Tate, which came free with a British Magazine (I forget which - Glamour?!) and is a gorgeous shade of deep red. For the accent nail the base is Colour Club white with a Tate heart - I drew this using a dotting tool. The rest of the details were added with Claire's Black Nail Art Pen:




I would also like to add that I am not a narcissist, I just thought it was funny hahah.

Whatever you're doing on V-Day, I hope you have fun! I will be watching Bridget Jones, painting my nails and enjoying the freedom to belch whenever I like. I'm allergic to roses anyway.



xxx

15 comments:

  1. Love these, Emily. Tate is a gorgeous red & eh, it's quite alright to be a bit of a narcissist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like this :) Happy Valentine's day from a fellow single blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this!! I have no BF or anything of the sort so I totally agree with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha hilarious! I'm not into to all that valentine-stuff either, but I do have a BF.. And I'm so lucky I can belch whenever i feel like it when he's around.. So I love your anti-valentines mani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriends nickname is RJ so I'm going to do this mani with his name on my ring finger when I see his family to show them my engagement ring for the first time !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. I like that it's "Anti-Valentine's" without being too negative or in your face. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah this is such a good idea! Great as a cheer up when you're having a bad day too!

    I'm doing an OPI polish giveaway on my blog and I only need 2 more followers to do the draw so I would love you to take a look at my blog and follow me. You have a 1 in 20 chance of winning and I will cover all costs including postage - not bad odds.

    I have also subscribed to your blog as I love the quality products that you use. I look forward to your next post!

    www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm putting a reference to this gorgeous manicure on my blog (Lifeinaflower.blogspot.com if you want to take a look), please let me know if you want me to remove it! I'm adding a link to your blog of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just thought I'd let you know someone has posted one of your pictures of this manicure on the Nails Inc Facebook page, saying they did it themself. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its great Emily. Nails look super cool. The design is really suiting one your hand. You did great job. I will also try it on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Satta King
    Play Bazaar Pyar aur Maut se Darta Kaun Hai…
    Pyar to ho jata he Ise Krta Kaun Hai…..!!


    Hum to Kar de Pyar me Jaan Bhi Qurban…
    Par Pata to Chale hmse Pyar Karta kaun
    hai…….!!

    ReplyDelete