The next new Nails Inc that I swatched for you is Hans Road - The reddypinkyorangeshimmery jelly one. It reeeaaalllyy isn't 'me' and not one I would normally buy! I prefer bright creams and felt this was a bit old fashioned - maybe good for Christmas?
![]() |
| with flash - click to zoom and see the pinky shimmer |
This is 3 coats, and you can still see the nail line - I refuse to do four, I feel so wasteful! It has a good shine on it, and it IS an interesting polish - but just not for me. I added some White Stars from Bundlemonster plate BM05 (really just to test out my Konad White Special Polish!) and it came out looking a wee bit Captain America...I didn't keep this on for long haha!
I topped it off with the Nails Inc UV basecoat and Topcoat, and it turned the white stars a purpley colour ha! It definitely brightened the whole manicure, and if you want a cooler purple tone to a polish, add a slick of this! It did what it set out to do - lighten and brighten - so this polish gets my stamp of approval :D The purple tone will also counter any yellowness in the nails, so if you're having a break from colour, and looking a bit stained, this is for you.
watch out for the next Nails Inc tomorrow!
xxx



I love you Cadbury's Chocolate manicure! Shame about the name thing :(.
ReplyDeleteI had one really revolting coloured polish from my Lucky Dip back in January - Battersea Power Station, google it lol unless you have a weak stomach.
I love the red with white stars, looks gorgeous! xx
sorry to hear about the cadbury's :(...
ReplyDeletebut they should give you a bucket full of chocolate to make it up, hahahah,,
love this manii.. simple but cute..
Love the stars! Very pretty!
ReplyDelete@chell - yeah definitely!! They didnt ask my permission to use the pictures or include a link to the original source or anything, so no wonder they got the name and everything wrong. pretty poor form from the Cadbury bloggers. It'SUCH a shame because if they woulve got in touch with me first, oeven got my name right - i could've arranged some proper publicity. i get more annoyed the more i think about it, it feels like a wasted opportunity :(
ReplyDeletea bucket of dairy milk would make me feel better :D
thanks for the lovin! x
I love the stamped white stars! Very pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Cadburys mention, such a shame they got your name wrong. I loved your chocolate nails! This colour looks interesting, better with the stars on i think. Your nails looks so long and in good condition, whats your secret? Have you always had long nails? xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Stacey!! That's teh thing about nail polis - it hides a multitude of sins! I alsway bit my nails as a kid/teen, but stopped a few years ago. more recently stress was getting to me and i was nibbling again so i started painting and VOILA - this blog :D Theyre quite peely at the moment though so I'm using Sally Hansen No More Breaks as a basecoat, and taking a multivitamin :)I'm not a fan of "talons" on myself, so shorter nails are so much easier for me to maintain :) LOVE your blog by the way vmy darl! x
ReplyDeleteOMG! I have really fallen in love with your nail mani. It looks so cute n classy! XX
ReplyDeleteThis would be a good Christmas color or a summer pedi maybe? Stamped with white polka-dots or flowers perhaps?
ReplyDeleteI can well believe that your Cadburys nails are so popular, & gaining so much interest - just SUCH a shame that you're not getting the credit! There must be something that you/they can do to rectify that. Surely!?
ReplyDeletewww.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com