Monday, 1 August 2011

Sesame Street Nails!

Hi Everyone!
I've got a fun one for you today, some freehanded Sesame Street nails :D Always up for doing something fun and awesome, I painted Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird, The Cookie Monster and Elmo on my fingers!


I used a mixture of Paint Brushes and Nail Art pens, and painted the base colours over white, to really make them "pop"!

My fave is the Cookie Monster, I had fun doing these cartoon ones, hopefully I will do some more soon! Let me know what you think!


31 comments:

  1. oh my this is beautiful.

    xoxo,
    Cynthia
    http://cynthiavulee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh so cute !
    These are absolutely amazing!

    My latest post: Bumblebee Nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually amazebombs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soo cute, i am halfway through doing all the sesame street characters, so far i have posted elmo on my blog if you want to see, but this is awesome : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This manicure is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful. And The Cookie Monster looks really psyched about eating those cookies :D

    http://iloveprettycolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! One question though, where's Bert and Ernie?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is brilliant!! so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute, I love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is pure entertainment on nails!
    love this, you did a fabulous job here!
    COOOOOOOOKIE :p

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable!!! all of the character's are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, they're so cute! I love Cookie Monster the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! My inner child is pretty loud and she is LOVING this!I loved Pooh and Elmo before it was popular and yes, I was an adult, LOL! Wonderful freehanding and mani!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i can't get enough of cartoon designs, they make painting that much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! My favorite is Cookie Monster, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This really cute...!! the designs have come out soo well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW those characters are absolutely PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome! i love sesame street, just recently done a cookie monster mani not sure if you seen it ?

    shel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg girl - your so talented its beyond words!

    LOVE THIS!

    /hugs!

    Omg cookie monster runs! /hides my cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is so cute, esp. the cookie monster ;) No way I could do that...

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are so funny and cute, I would be shaking like mad if I did these! Thank you for your comment, you deserve the award :) come back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so talented! These look beyond amazing. I seriously am in love with the cookie monster. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow that is amazing! I'm feeling quite nostalgic now, you've taken me right back to my childhood :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete