Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Bundle Monster Roses Nail Art!

Hi Everyone!

So sorry I've been absent for the last 3 weeks, I was in America visiting the 8th Wonder of the World - Disney World. I thought I would have more time to blog, but after rollercoaster-ing all day, and unfortunate breakages as a result of acting the like the epitomal "big kid", I didn't quite happen! I am sporting short nails at the moment (they KEEP breaking!) but decided to use my Bundle Monster plates and have some double stamping fun - I kind of think this looks more like a wallpaper design, haha -


The flash picture showed the subtle gold design better!
I started with 3 coats of Bloom Nicole, which is a gorgeous sheer cream colour. I often use two coats of this on the tips if I want a classic french - it looks so natural and elegant. It really compliments a tan, too! I then used Bloom Goldie to stamp the vine image from BM21, and finished it off with a rose, from BM14, in the corner of each nail. I used Konad Special Polish in Red, and Black for the accent nail.

I hope you like it - I'm loving being back! Haha!


28 comments:

  1. Ooh, hope you had a fab time on your holiday :-)

    I love this manicure! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Manicure sweetie- great stamping =)

    I totally envy you was at Disneyland..Runs off to cry lol!...one day =-/

    Hope your well

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's Soooo good to have you back. I'm a bug fan of your blog :) I've never been to Disney Land but hope to go there soon with my kids (not sure who will have more fun... Them or me ;) )
    I loooove this look! So pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time. Very nice double stamping, love the mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold totally makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way this came out ! So delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamping. I hope one day I'll get there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog.
    Those nails are so elegant and pretty. I cant imagine ever being able to do something like that!
    Abgiail xx
    http://biiicks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I agree it looks like wallpaper! Or flocked curtains or something lol, very clever!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect stamping! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This manicure is amazing! I live right in FL near Disney World!! (Unless you were at DisneyLand in Cali.) SO I know what you mean, Disney World is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so delicate luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved his double stamping. It was very beautiful color combinations. Very beautiful.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice double stamping. Glad you're back, sometimes it's nice to have a break huh xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is an awesome mani!! Even i wanna go to disneylaannd!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello :) are you going to the frontcover blogger event on tues at 2.30? x

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi! I am going too :) my first event so i'm excited & a bit nervous! Travelling to london is so expensive, i was going to get the train too but I think i'll get the coach as it's a bit cheaper! Do you have twitter? xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice manicure, it's so stylish!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. :O I love this design! it's so purty :)
    you just got a new follower!



    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, so how's the trip? Did you bring some presents for us...just kidding. I'm so glad you are back and this means more update.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this mani...I don't know how you guys always come up with such great ideas and color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful roses! Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did you ever notice that different polishes have different consistencies? For example you may use a polish that is very liquid and runny, or the polish may be thick and hard to work with.

    ReplyDelete