Saturday, 7 May 2011

Barry M Dusky Mauve

Hello everyone! I'm back after the unplanned hiatus - Uni work had to take priority unfortunately! I am back with a vengence, though, and have a manicure using Barry M Dusky Mauve.
Dusky Mauve is a relatively new one from Barry M, and is a supposed dupe for Chanel's Paradoxal. It is a grey-ish taupe with a violet microshimmer - very pretty in the light:




I added the tip image from Bundle Monster Plate BM18, stamped with Catrice "Be my Millionnaire". Added Seche Vite topcoat, nd BOOM! Ready to go!

In other news (I feel like I need to issue some kind of formal news letter!)

1. Giveaway Winner will be announced shortly, now I've got time to verify the entries and pick a winner! Good Luck everyone, and thank you all so much for entering! there is A LOT of you!
2. The response to my Mario manicure was phenomenal!! 48 comments later, and without my submission, it was featured on celebrity nail artist Sophy Robson's Tumblr So So Fly Nails, as well on video-game humour website Dorkly, a sister site of College Humour :D
3. I am nearly at 600 followers, which is completely overwhelming! Wonderful!

Glad to be back! Watch out! (I will also do the weekly blog round-up tomorrow - so, so sorry for the delay!)

12 comments:

  1. Hi, I love Dusky Mauve too, great nail art I have ladybird nails at the minute, well done on been featured too thats fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got a Paradoxal dupe from Claire's. My sister is wearing it right now.
    Your mani looks gorgeous, before and after stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with silver! Very pretty :) Congratulations on nearly 600 followers :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely mani hunny! - i love the color =)

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooo nearly bought this today! Was going to come home and look for swatches, you must have read my mind!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color itself is very interesting. I'm not sure that it'd work with my skintone. But as soon as you added the konad ; it was beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color! Love the french you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love colors like these. Your stamping turned out amazing. I cannot get the french tips to stamp this pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, what a pretty color! And, I love the stamping you did, gorgeous! Congrats on all the followers, you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heyyy... this is such a pretty color!! Very nice.

    I tagged you in a challenge and I hope you haven't already done it yet! http://imobsessedwithnails.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-tag.html

    Let me know! I can't wait to see what you will come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have borrowed Dusky Mauve from my friend and I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You deserve it, that manicure was amazing!

    ReplyDelete