Good Evening Everyone!
I have a top with this print on, and wondered if it would translate well onto the nail. I like how it came out and it also looks lovely in other colour combinations! I started with a base of Sparkle and Fade light grey and stamped the vine image from BM20 with Barry M Mushroom. I then added some raspberry "blobs" using Nails Inc Piccadilly before stamping the rose image from BM14 with MUA Medium Pink.
I topped it off with a slick of Seche Vite and voila! Sophisticated floral mani in muted tones! Let me know what you think!



that's awesome!
ReplyDeletelove it :)
http://doepicshitshit.blogspot.com
Holy crap those are stunning! Those are easily my favorite floral nails I've come across. Great job!
ReplyDeleteMy, so perfect and beautiful they look like stickers.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
Great stamping mani! Very original.
ReplyDeleteWow...this mani is stunning! A-MA-ZING...very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing, very classy!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great idea and even more great effect!
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeleteProbably one of the best floral manis I've ever seen. Looks lovely.
ReplyDeletethat is so pretty! amazing stamping skills!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks wonderful! I bow before your amazing stamping skills. =)
ReplyDeletethis is very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's amazing! I love it!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
very beautiful, I love it! =D
ReplyDeletePretty sure I'm going to have to recreate this mani, it's STUNNING!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, you did a great job stamping :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I may have to try this myself... I never thought that rose stamp could look so good.
ReplyDeleteI think these might be my favorite floral nails that I've seen. It looks like a nail sticker! I want to try this.
ReplyDeleteThese look amazing. I'm not so good at stamping yet but I love seeing what I could achieve if I keep practicing! x
ReplyDeleteHoly crap this is absolutely amazing! I thought these were stickers! I am in awe of you right now! I need to try your blob technique!
ReplyDeleteThis mani=love! So pretty =]
ReplyDeleteHow did you manage those lovely two-toned roses??
ReplyDeleteAmazing stamping skills! Great colours too.
ReplyDeleteseriously this is beyond good. seriously. maybe doing a video tutorial for this one? :)
ReplyDeletevisit and follow me here; www.isle-of-view.blogspot.com
This is sooooo pretty! It really does look like a printout or a nail sticker!
ReplyDeleteThis is insanely beautiful manicure!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so beautiful. Awesome translation from shirt to nail.
ReplyDeleteI just saw this post on Pinterest (repinned by Bundle Monster).
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Everything about it!
I would love to recreate this look! Gorgeous!!!!!!
WOW Amazing nail art :D
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing! Well done :)
ReplyDeleteYou have an amazing nail art blog! I hope you check out mine and follow me back if you like it :D
ReplyDeletehttp://nailartcouture.blogspot.ca/
wow! fantastic work, genuinely some of the best work i've ever seen
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you already have it just ignore this but if you are interested you can find it here: http://kellysnailblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
ReplyDeleteI have been admiring your work on this blog. As soon as I saw I was to select other blogs for this award I knew your blog was a very deserving and an was choice.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I'M A NEW FOLLOWER, YOU HAVE WONDERFUL DESIGNS! WOULD LOVE IF YOU WOULD FOLLOW ME ON MY BLOG ASWELL! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! : )
ReplyDeletehttp://myprettynailz.blogspot.com
very beautiful ♥♥
ReplyDeletehey!
ReplyDeleteI've been following you blog and one of my all time favorites is this stamping masterpiece so I decided to recreate it so heres a link to my version of it in my blog hope you like it and that you can start following me in bloglovin!
http://savannastyle.blogspot.com/2014/06/mani-moday-part-2.html
ReplyDeleteشركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
شركة عزل اسطح بالقصيم
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالقصيم
شركه عزل مائى بالقصيم
شركة عزل حرارى بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقصيم
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل حراري بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
ReplyDeleteشركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
شركة عزل اسطح بالقصيم
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالقصيم
شركه عزل مائى بالقصيم
شركة عزل حرارى بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقصيم
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل حراري بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
Gorgeous!I may have to try this myself... I never thought that rose stamp could look so good. I still have some colors which bought from https://topgelpolish.com/nail-supply/all-brand-gel-polish/cnd-shellac/
ReplyDeleteMubarak Ho Tumko Ye Khushiyon Bhari Raat,
ReplyDeleteSajan Lene Aaye Hai Sajni Ka Haat,
Salamat Rahe Dono Ki Ye Jodi,
Rahe Dulah Dulhan hamesha Saath…. Satta King
Play Bazaar