Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Blend Collective Hydrating Hand and Body Lotion Review

If I get something new through the post,I get very excited. I didn't even read the packaging properly before I whipped out this Blend Collective product and slapped it on my hands..and my arms...and my legs..and my....well you get the idea! Feeling a bit guilty for using a hand cream all over my body, I sat down to write this review and realised - it's only a bloody hand AND body lotion! I didn't read the "body" part and continued to slap it on all over as a hand cream, intent on giving you my fantastic "tip" of using it as a multi-purpose product! Well it has certainly proved its worth in that department and I absolutely adore it, here's why:

It is completely non-greasy and soaks in extremely quickly, with a really light, citrussy fragrance of Sicilian lemon, may chang (whatever that is), myrtle (moaning myrtle?) and lime (I know what a lime is! SCORE!) that Blend Collective describes as "enlivening" and "invigorating" - LUSH!

Blend Collective Hand and Body Lotion is 99% natural, with the ingredients used occurring naturally in the organically sourced essential oils. It feels so luxurious and you can really tell its such high quality.

RRP £19.00 for 200ml


For me, this lotion is perfect for the hands because it soaks in quickly while providing excellent hydration - especially on the nail beds, my cuticles are feeling lovely! It's not really one for those on a budget, but as a treat or gift it really is SUCH a nice product.



I would definitely recommend Blend Collective Hydrating Hand and Body Lotion, here's that familiar face again...



Hope you're all having a great week!


4 comments:

  1. I know what a lime is! SCORE! - lol so funny. But seriously the way you describe it, I now have to track some down and smell for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love the seal! great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! I got a Blend candle recently which I love :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satta King
    Play Bazaar Har shaam suhani nahi hoti Har ‪‎chahat‬ ke piche koi kahani nahi hoti Kuch to asar jaroor hoga ‪‎mohobbat‬ mein Varna duniya meri mohobbat mein yun di

    ReplyDelete