Thursday, 7 April 2011

Nails Inc Under The Sea Mani!

Hellooo! The next Nails Inc that I'm swatching for you is the turquoise cream Upper Street. It was quite overcast today so here are some sunshine-less outdoor pictures of it by itself:-

Upper Street is a muted turquoise cream, and applies really nicely - 3 coats were necessary though, probably could have gotten away with 2 if I was in a hurry/no-one was going to look too closely!

I decided to add some "under the sea" inspired free-hand nail art, using polish and my new brush set (which I am not overly pleased with, dont think it's a marked improvement on the toothpick art! let me know what you think!). *a bit pic heavy from this point on, I apologise, thought you might want some close ups :D*









Came out a bit Finding Nemo-ey! Say Hi to Bruce and Nemo.

Let me know what you think on the comments! If you want to know what any of the polish colours are, just holla at me - there's too many to list!

xxxx

32 comments:

  1. Oh god, you just rule so much. Can you just like marry me now and get it over with?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love it, especially the Nemo and the Starfish! :D Tooo cute :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay, Finding Nemo! I love that cartoon. All that's missing is the blue one (keep forgetting her name, which is very her-character-appropriate ;)) and a little Squishy. :D Very nicely done, I admire your steady hand and imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave is the anchor! Is the chain a BM stamp? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Upper Street is a gorgeous color!
    And your nail art is amazing... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my days this is incredible! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color reminds me a lot of Zoya's new Breezi. Love that this has a Nemo theme to it, I love that movie!
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I could ever do all that detail stuff. I'd go blind trying or something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I LOVE these! Amazing job xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my god, that shark is freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, gorgeus , gorgeous. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful color! Kind of reminds me of Zoya Breezi, and I also love the nail art! Very cute and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this color! The shark looks like it has lipstick, I love it! :) I love all your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you ware way talented girl!
    Loving this blue shade!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! the shark and the orange and white fish are just 0_0 Superbe!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wanna try out the nemo!!it s soooo nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. The manicure looks amazing i wish i could draw like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I love this! Nemo looks so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you everyooone!!!

    @Leslie - yes its a BM stamp! i cant believe i completely forgot to mention it haah! dont do blog posts in a hurry lol!

    @leanne - i accept, were going to have the biggest wedding cake everrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! I love the finding nemo nail :) I think its nemo? lol xx

    www.cosmeticcrazylauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I bow to your nail polish skills! And Im a graphic design student! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! This must have taken forever. :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. That color looks amazing on you, and the nail art = WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this fun nail art to look at!
    i like the shark :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ah! I love how the cute little clownfish nail turned out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome mani! Good freehand!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The shark is so awesome and unexpected. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG!!! I love every single nail but Im jus gonna be biased to Nemo :D Love it

    ReplyDelete