Yonks ago, Zoe over at one of my favie blogs London Lipgloss asked if I would do a Batman manicure, and being the people pleasing, lovely (if late) blogger that I am, I decided to indulge! As I consider myself to lean slightly more towards comic book geek than most normal people, I was very excited. I just love Superheroes.
Thumb: Batman symbol
Index: Bat Symbol above Gotham City
Middle: The Joker
Ring: Batman
Pinkie: Comic Book "pow"
If you have any questions about what Colours or Polishes I have used, just pop it into the comments and I'll let you know! I hope you like it, let me know what you think!
Don't forget you can still vote for me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards if you like! I'm under the Best New Beauty Blog category! :D
Thanks Everyone! Have a great weekend!
xxx




These are awesome!!! I love the buildings with the bat symbol in the air!
ReplyDeleteNa na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAAAN BATMAAN
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T GET THE SONG OUT OF MY HEAD, HAHA I'M OBSESSED!
Sorry about caps, I was *that* excited :P LOVE the nails!
love it, you've so talented, i could never do that :-D
ReplyDeleteThis mani is making me smile so big--great job!
ReplyDeleteThese nails are absolutely awesome! I love them!
ReplyDeleteThese are incredible! I love the design! Very unique
ReplyDeleteWow this has made my day!! AMAZING!! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteI started singing when I saw your blog title, then cracked up! awesome mani!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! MTW, my brother is Batman... his name is Bruce Wayne and has a full sleeve tattoo of all different characters :)
ReplyDeleteI love Batman, he was always my favorite! Great job!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! Batman and Joker are so great!
ReplyDeletePossibly the coolest thing I've ever seen. Like... ever. xx
ReplyDeleteI love this! Every nail looks stunning!
ReplyDeletewow great job
ReplyDelete:D that's ultra cool!
ReplyDeleteWow they look fantastic! I wish I was skilled enough to do mine that way aha! They are pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteAbigail xx
http://biiicks.blogspot.com/
OMG BEST EVER. you're amazing. thanks for fulfilling my nail dreams and wishes!!
ReplyDeletezoe xxx
Satta King
ReplyDeletePlay Bazaar Sham suraj ko dhalna sikhati hai
Shama parwane ko jalana sikhati hai
Girne wale ko hoti to hai takleef
Par thokar hi insaan ko chalna sikhati hai