* GIVE-AWAY IS NOW CLOSED! STAY TUNED FOR MORE SOON!*
Giveaway Time!!
Well, I’ve finally got my act together, learnt how to use
Google Docs, and organised my 100 follower Giveaway for you!!
I really wanted to thank everyone for continuing to support
me over the last month or so, commenting enthusiastically on posts, and making
this one of the funnest things I’ve ever tried my hand (quite literally) at!
It will be one prize, given away to one lucky winner, and is
open INTERNATIONALLY.
Here is what you can win!
I have included some of my favourite polishes of the moment,
a range of brands and some limited editions. You also get the spotty make-up bag haha :D
From left to right, they are:-
- No. 7 Stay perfect "Totally Teal"
- Technic Glitter Nails in "Bonanza" (blue glitter in a black base)
- Boots 17 NEW Goldy Silvery "Crackle Topcoat" see HERE
- Accessorize Illusions Range in shade 41, "Bronze" (Duochrome Bronze and Magenta)
- Models Own Juicy Jules (small holographic glitter)
- Andrea Fulerton "Gemstone Overcoat" (Irridescent Flakies - think Sally Hansen "Hidden Treasure" or Nubar "2010")
- Barry M Boots Ltd Edition (blogged about HERE)
- Barry M "Acid Yellow" (though it's more of a bright Lime colour to me!)
- Barry M Hologram Hexogram (blogged about HERE)
- Barry M "Dusky Mauve" (Dupe for Chanel's Paradoxal.)
Here’s some close ups of some of
the more attention grabbing shades!
| a blurry one so you can see all those sparklies!!! |
How to enter:-
Fill in the form below with your details – email addresses
will never be given out to anyone else, and only used to contact the winner.
All you have to do is:
- Be a follower on GFC so I can keep track of entries
- Provide your email address.
EXTRA ENTRIES:-
- Blog about this Giveaway using a link and the picture above, if you’d like (3 entries)
- Provide a link to this giveaway on the side of your blog or on a giveaway page (2 entries)
- Follow Emilysnailfiles on Twitter (Button on the left!) (2 entries)
- Tweet about this Giveaway ( 2 entries)
- Add Emilysnailfiles to your blogroll (2 entries)
- As an extra Thank You, regular commenters to my blog will get an extra entry each :)
All in all, that’s 13 (unlucky for some?)
entries up for grabs :)
This Giveaway will close on the 30st
of April, with the Winner announced shortly afterwards.
I have purchased all prizes myself and am in no way affiliated with any of the aforementioned companies.
I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!! I hope you
have fun!!!! Good Luck!!!! Any questions/problems, leave a comment or contact me at "emilyvslife@gmail(dot)com.
*GIVE-AWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THERE WILL BE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES SOON!*
congratz! thanks for the giveawayy
ReplyDeleteim in :D
I would enter but i already own all of those XD
ReplyDeleteCongrat on the 100 followers!! great giveaway! I am also having a giveaway for my 50 followers if your interested.
ReplyDeletehttp://shadowsnails.blogspot.com/2011/03/50-followers-giveaway.html
Congrats and thanks for this great giveaway and open it internationally... ;-)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hi, as I'm a new follower :) Hi!
ReplyDeletewww.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your first 100 followers. May them be the first of many more!
ReplyDeleteI just entered. I added your giveaway to the post about the ones I'm entering this month.
http://juntasperonorevueltas.blogspot.com/2011/03/sorteos-en-los-que-participo-giveaways.html
Good luck to everyone?
Btw, what nailpolish are you wearing in the giveaway pics?
Congrats on 100 followers, what a milestone!
ReplyDelete@Stacie - hahaha that really doesn't suprise me, love!! Maybe next time eh?! x
ReplyDelete@Shadow - cheers hun I'll check it out in the morning!
@heartshapedbruise - always appreciating new follwers, Hi to you too!
@Marox79 - thanks alot! the polish I'm wearing is Nails Inc Caramel, you can see it in my post called "Caramel Cupcake". xx
@LemonyEmily: Thanks for the info on the polish. It's to die for.
ReplyDeleteBtw, April only has 30 days. Don't worry, it took my sister to read my giveaways round-up to realize that, LOL!
Congratulations on your growing followers family. Thanks for the amazing giveaway. I found your blog recently and I enjoy reading it.
ReplyDeletethank you!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome giveaway!!!
ReplyDeletethanks
congrats on 100+ subbies!
ReplyDeletehello ! thanks for this big giveaway !
ReplyDeletegreat giveaway!!
ReplyDeletethanks,
Also just saying Hi as I am a new follower as well!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway, thanks!
What at great give-away, I would LOVE to win all these georgeous polishes.
ReplyDeleteI have blogged about it and added your blog to my blogroll
awesome giveaway! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com/2011/04/international-giveaways.html
congratulations
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com
Congrats and thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecongrats, and thanks for this awesome giveaway :-D
ReplyDeleteI follow on GFC
ReplyDeletejunerlisle @ gmail . com
Enter me!!
ReplyDeleteI follow on GFC as JEM
jude_in_darlo@hotmail.com
Thanks
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 500+ followers.. wow! Thanks for the super cool giveaway!
ReplyDeleteCheers =)
Follower via gfc :)
ReplyDeletelarniegr@gmail.com
followed via GFC! :)
ReplyDeletealdelei89@yahoo.com
Partecipo al tuo candy e spero di essere fortunata.
ReplyDeleteSono una tua sotenitrice, ho postato il link sul mio blog e di ho aggiunto fra i preferiti.
mail: mery_bi@libero.it
blog: http://merybicountry.blogspot.com/
ciao
Lilia
enter me please!
ReplyDeleteGFC: Elenita
mijitapan@hotmail.com
Post: http://miraquesorteos.blogspot.com/2011/04/sorteos-27-abril.html
thanks
thank you!!!!
ReplyDeletei hope i win...we can't get any of those where i'm from...
so sorry just entered but had a sudden thought that I may have entered when you first posted this, apologies!!! xx
ReplyDeletethanks for the kind owrds and entries everyone! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fill in the form instead of leaving your email in the comments - I cant accept them, I'm sorry!!!
ReplyDelete@char - no worries hun, if i see you twice, ill sort it out accordingly :)
Just entered! Thank you.
ReplyDelete