I used A TON of different polishes for this look, too many to list here, your eyes would be tired, but if you want to know what a particular shade is, just pop it in the comments and I'll reply! I used Scotch Tape and a Striping Brush/Nail Art Pen to create most of the effects seen here :).
Head to the website to see the pieces of jewellery that inspired this manicure (I can't save the pics off the website - it's all fancy and I can't work it haahah)
I've had a really positive response to the Giveaway so far, it's very exciting! Tell your mates! The feedback section is also useful and suprising, I'm loving hearing what you all have to say! Thank You!
Follow on Twitter for Blog Post Previews, ramblings and Blog News :)

Wow this is pretty neat! Definitely like this!! Very cool!
ReplyDeleteI love it.. WOW :)
ReplyDeleteOh my that is so cool!! :D
ReplyDeleteThis looks great. You've transferred the designs perfectly on to your nails!
ReplyDeletexx
I like this! & the ring finger reminds me of pink floyd lol <33
ReplyDeleteAAAH. I actually love you Emily. YOU RULE.
ReplyDeleteWOW! you are very talented! I am excited to read through your posts =]
ReplyDeleteWow! That is some highly impressive nail art! Must've taken AGES - well worth it, looks amazing :)
ReplyDeleteSorry if you got 2 versions of this comment - for some reason the 1st one disappeared when I tried to post it, but knowing my luck it'll reappear, just to make me look daft!
www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com
amazing job !!
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much everyone! It did take forever, which is wy i only did the one hand in the end! I have never used so many colours before, i did this in bed, which basically turned into a sea of polish bottles hahaa.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting guys XD
I wish I had a steady hand like you ! I always try stuff like this and it turns out terrible ! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://pennyandlola.blogspot.com/