I used "Flamingo Sands II" which, FYI, is my favourite polish for this spring, and will continue to be into the summer - it's a gorgeous corally pink and it looks so different depending on the light you're under. Sometimes I could swear its orange, sometimes I would swear its almost a neon pink! I painted two coats of this, added dots of "Kate" - a lovely sky blue, and outlined them with "C" shapes and dots using Claire's Black Nail Art Pen.
I found it hard to pick which photos to show you, heres a few of my faves:
| Happy Orange loves getting in on the action. |
I love a good leopard print Mani, and these are SO easy and quick to create, the whole thing only took 20 minutes, and that includes base colour drying time - instant fashion statement :D
I hope your Monday hasnt been too depressing my Darls, Let me know what you think! :) xxx
Disclaimer: I do not endorse Bloom Cosmetics and all opinions are my own. Polishes are purchased by me, by my own funds and endeavour.


ooh nice result, love the choice of colours too.
ReplyDeleteLKove this color combo!
ReplyDeletein response to your title question, NOT ME!!! looks great ^.^
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! I love it! :) The color combination is perfect, too!
ReplyDeletegreat colors! you have patience! I would have just stamped it haha
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute! Love the colours!!
ReplyDeleteI love these colors!
ReplyDeleteI love leopard print great choice of colors!
ReplyDeleteWow, that color combo is unexpected... but it looks great!
ReplyDeleteGreat combo! Ideal for spring...
ReplyDeleteI love it!
a lot of love for the colour combo! thanks very much everyone!
ReplyDelete@Manicured monkey - I'm quite quick at this now, it really doesnt take long at all, i reckon I'm faster doing freehand than stamping sometimes! plus i dont own M57 - on the wishlist!
I'M really plugging the Spring thing lately huh?! hopefully it puts you guys in the mood :D
thanks for commenting i really appreciate it :) xx
Yeesss. Everybody loves leopard print. Wearing some on my nails right now!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely gonna have to look out for that Bloom polish, it's shit hot! xxx
I tried to stamp a similar print for the first time and it turned out half decent, though. Practice makes perfect, I guess.
ReplyDelete@Leanne - i think thats a fact of life. Leopard Print is unhateable. the bloom polishes are a bit more expensive, i only get them on offer, but theyre nice to use :D
ReplyDelete@marox79 - Yeah with stamping practice definitely makes perfect! If i had the plate I'd try it for sure x
great job! I love the color combo
ReplyDeletethe color combo is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAhh I love this!! I love leopard print, just in case i've never mentioned before... :D hehe
ReplyDeleteVery cute! :)
ReplyDeletei looooove this¬ its so cute!..leopard print can look tacky, however you've totally changed my mind on this print!
ReplyDeleteplus loving the colour combo!
/Hugs to you as always!
very cute! I recently bought some nail art pens/brushes .. I have to try a leopard print mani.
ReplyDeleteI'm late on the leopard print bandwagon but going to give these a try now! Yours are gorgeous, love the colour combo. :-)
ReplyDelete